I grew up in a Middle class, Joint family with Traditional Values.I am a positive and open minded person.People describe me as kind and good-natured..I am a progressive thinker & respect each personĂ¢ï¿½ï¿½s space & values.
I have a Bachelor's degree and I am employed in private Sector as a software professional currently in Cognizant Chennai. I belong to a middle class, nuclear family with traditional values.i love to sing,dance and very much into sports
This profile is for my son
We are residing at Adyar, Chennai.
Work and educational information:
Work: Ford - Ford Smart Mobility, Chennai
Highest Degree: MBA from Illinois Stuart School of Business, Chicago
Bachelor's degree: B.E. in Mechanical Engineering, SSN College of Engineering
The below message is from the son, Prassanna himself
- Attached to family and friends. They matter a lot
- Side effects of growing up with a twin sister - No fights at home last longer than minutes and loving and adjusting is a habit
- Loves travelling, mainly for food
- Early morning person and can be a night owl too. Big fan of sunrise
- Money always comes second to people and feelings
- Optimistic and strong believer in dialogues to resolution of issues
Thanks for reading. Have a great day!!
I completed my commercial pilot license from new Zealand and am now working as a consultant. I moved to india because my father passed away recently. I own a bed and breakfast accommodation in kodaikanal. I look after it and i work as a consultant for a private company. I belong to an upper middle class, nuclear family with moderate values, currently settled in Chennai.